Come work for us! We work hard. We have fun. We provide the ultimate guest experience.
Bartenders and Kitchen/Busser Associate
Availability for at least one weekend day required, 2-3 shifts per week.
Our front-of-house staff is the backbone of our guests’ experience. Bartenders are responsible for interacting with the public, handling payments, maintaining a clean bar, and explaining and pouring beers. The busser/kitchen associate is responsible for processing, cooking, and delivering food orders, maintaining clean tap room and biergarten areas and dishwashing.
Ideal candidate must possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to follow procedures and DOH regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; efficiency
- A friendly, energetic demeanor
- Ability to lift up to 150 lbs.
Do you love craft beer and want to help us spread the experience of great beer? We’re looking for an experienced sales manager to join our team! This is a full-time position, and requires proven sales experience. Knowledge of the craft brew industry is preferred. This position includes a base salary plus bonus incentives, gas and a mileage stipend, PTO and health insurance/benefits. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple territories and a willingness to grow the sales department.
Responsible for promoting and selling our products both locally and nationwide. Expected to meet and exceed sales goals in order to put a Resurgence brew in the hands of every consumer.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Sells the entire portfolio of our brand
- Performs sales calls/visits
- Works independently to focus on developing new accounts
- Maintains and improves upon volume of and distribution for accounts
- Maintains focus on selling products and/or upgrading the number of products in retail accounts (bars, restaurants, grocery and convenience stores)
- Identifies new major accounts and develops plan to establish business
- Establishes and builds working relationships with key distributor partners
- Communicates effectively with distributor partners to achieve RBC sales goals
- Provides exceptional customer service to all clients/client contacts
- Conducts follow-up calls and in-person visits to ensure client satisfaction
- Attends promotional events as instructed to promote Resurgence products and brand
- Attentive to vendor retail displays
- Maintains the integrity of the Resurgence brand including logos, likenesses, images, and all written content (whether in print or online)
- Presents oneself in a professional manner at all times during all customer/client interactions in various settings
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all company policies, procedures and work practices
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales
- Demonstrated ability to pitch and close deals
- Documentation of U.S. citizenship or eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to continually increase knowledge in the field
- Valid and current New York State Driver’s License and reliable transportation for travel as needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and e-mail applications
Specific Soft Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Reliable, timely
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Punctual and attentive to work schedule
- Friendly, personable, goal-oriented
- Detail-oriented and assertive
- Ability to hear the conversational voice with or without hearing aid
- Ability to see and read newsprint with or without corrective lenses
- Ability to speak and be understood under normal circumstances
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to use arms, hands, legs, and feet with or without corrective devices in order to accomplish job
- Lift up to 150 pounds
Please send your application and resume to email@example.com.
Wednesday4pm - 10pm
Thursday4pm - 10pm
Friday1pm - 11:30pm
Saturday12pm - 11:30pm